In January 2022, Yoast SEO introduced the capabilities of its WordPress app to Shopify with a paid tool. This tool enables Shopify to optimize product pages more effectively and blogs get easier with Yoast SEO. The Yoast App offers the same features as the popular WordPress plugin. Get benefited from this new App through our website development company.
Launched on January 18, Yoast SEO for Shopify is made available in 27 languages and comes with a 14 day free trial. After the trial period, Yoast SEO for Shopify will charge a subscription fee of $29 per month.
For someone who is familiar with Yoast SEO for WordPress, which has over 5 million active installations, will know exactly what to do with the Shopify app. But, you don’t have to worry even if you aren’t familiar with this. Our web development in San Jose will help you through.
Here’s a look into its key features:
- SEO analysis: Helps to optimize your posts for desired key phrases. Yoast’s understanding of related key phrases and synonyms will help you to write naturally.
- Readability analysis: It creates SEO-friendly product pages and blogs with real-time readability analysis. This will show how and where your content can be improved.
- Automatic structured data: Yoast SEO will automatically add important structured data that will help Google understand what your website is about.
- Social media previews: With Yoast SEO, in addition to visualizing what your products and posts look like on Google, you can also see how they’ll look when they get shared on social media.
The additional feature is that the paid users will get access to the Yoast SEO academy, which offers seven courses and accompanying quizzes that test your knowledge. Yoast also offers its customers 24/7 priority support.
Marketers were able to learn more about the Shopify app on January 20, during Yoast’s online version launch at the YoastCon. Speakers talked about all things related to eCommerce SEO. YoastCon was geared towards Shopify users and WordPress users alike.
If you are familiar with Yoast as a company, you may be aware that it has only supported open-source platforms. This may make you wonder why Yoast is suddenly supporting Shopify, which is a closed source.
Yoast had addressed that question in an announcement, noting the obvious that this allows the company to sell its product to more people.
But there’s more on the bag, as Shopify creates opportunities for small businesses to sell products directly to consumers, without having to go through a third party.
Yoast wants to be a part of that mission, stating:
“We strongly believe in Shopify’s mission to bring small businesses online. We feel that it is important for the internet that people have their own website and not sell their products via a third party. With our Yoast SEO for Shopify app, we want to help people rank with their own online store.”
Are you looking for the best amongst the top web development companies in the USA? Our agency is only a call away.
Boost Your Content with Keyword Intent Analysis
With Semrush’s keyword intent metric, it’s never been easier to quickly align your keywords with the right audience and the right content.
Yoast SEO and WordPress
Yoast SEO for WordPress will work the same way and will continue to receive the same level of support. The company affirms that it remains committed to “Five For The Future,” which is an initiative where companies pledge 5% of their resources to the WordPress project.
To know how to effectively incorporate the Yoast SEO for your eCommerce site, do get in touch with our top website development company.
We will help you benefit from these wonderful features of Yoast SEO.
- Drive more traffic to your online store
- Easy and quick SEO optimization
- Stand out in the search results and Google Shopping
- Learn to grow your online store with the Yoast SEO academy
- Yoast SEO is functional in 20 different languages